Thursday, November 1, 2012

Minutes 10/23/2012

First off, turf club apparel is finally here and can be picked up in my office (Room 54, across for the head house). Please have a check or exact cash. I won't have any change.

Second, as I stated at last weeks meeting, we will be applying herbicide at Reiman Gardens this Thursday afternoon at 4:00pm. We need as many certified applicators as possible. If you are not certified and would like extra hours, we will have other things that need to be done besides spraying.

Now that most people have scheduled their classes for next semester, please come sign up for volunteering at the ITI Conference. I have the sheets down in my office. This is a great way to network with professionals from within the industry.

The ITI is currently in the process of relocating their office from Ames to Ankeny. I met with Jeff Wendel today and he is looking for help moving out of their Ames office this Thursday morning. The moving truck will arrive at 9:00 in the morning. Anyone who helps out will receive entry to the conference. I will be there and it would be great for the turf club to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment